Edqvist Konsultbyrå AB | Västra Götalands län, Göteborg | Ingenjörsyrken
Control System Engineer Gyptech
Gyptech AB is the Swedish Gyptech office in Växjö with the Board Dryers as our specialty. Together with our colleagues at the Gyptech head office in Canada and our sister office in Germany we supply turn-key gypsum board plants. We are now looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join our team in Växjö!
We believe: Hard work + Innovation + Technical/Industry Expertise + Passion = Excellence
Our team of highly experienced management, engineering, operations and manufacturing professionals guarantees success through innovative design, manufacturing and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. We have big plans for growth and are on the lookout for the best talent to help make them happen.
What We Offer
- Company supported continuing education and opportunities for growth
- Participation in developing industry-leading innovation with the freedom to be creative and take initiative
- Phenomenal team driven to be the best (while still having fun!)
- A collaborative organizational structure which encourages input and feedback from all employees
- Opportunity to travel and work on exciting and challenging large-scale, global projects
What You’ll Do
Gyptech is seeking a Control Systems Engineer within the Electrical Engineering & Controls team. Your role will involve:
- Designing and implementing PLC based controls systems for industrial equipment
- Configuring PLC hardware and programs (Ladder, Structured Text, Function Blocks)
- Developing PLC Code
- Assisting in the development of equipment motor and device lists
- Understanding safety risk assessments and design
- Assisting design engineers with electrical drive and PLC panel design
- Participating in field commissioning and troubleshooting equipment
This position is based out of our head office in Växjö with a requirement to travel internationally on a consistent basis.
What You Offer
- Electrical Engineering or related Degree
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of hands-on controls development and commissioning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with process controls and instrumentation
- Demonstrated familiarity with PLC programming. Knowledge in Rockwell Software or Siemens is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize are essential to meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently with ease and be a contributing member of a team
Do not hesitate to submit your application today as selection is ongoing. For further questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Anna Fransson on telephone number 070 149 70 60 or email [email protected]