Scanlube AB | Västra Götalands län, Göteborg | Administration/kundservice/HR
ASSA ABLOY AB - Stockholm
Executive Assistant to CFO and CHRO at ASSA ABLOY
Are you a natural problem solver with the ability to stay organized whilst being service minded? Join our team in Stockholm, Sweden, and enjoy a collaborative culture that empowers you.
What you would do as our Executive Assistant
You will work closely with our executive management team supporting our CFO and CHRO with administrative tasks. An important and large part of the role is to manage and coordinate their calendars. You will work individually, but also team up with other assistants when needed. You will connect with people at all levels across the organization. As ASSA ABLOY is a stock listed company, this will add additional complexity to the role and responsibilities. You will report to the CFO and CHRO of the ASSA ABLOY Group.
You would also:
- Prepare and coordinate functional boards and committees
- Coordinate and manage dynamic calendars
- Make travel arrangements and all administration that follows
- Make high level presentations for different audiences
- Manage invoicing, time reports and travel expenses
- Create reports and administrative tasks related to finance and HR
- Manage insider reporting and update insider log
- Plan, arrange and take part in events and conferences
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who:
- Has several years of experience as an Executive Assistant from a similar role in fast-phased global organization
- Knows Microsoft Office and can easily learn and adapt to new systems
- Is a strong communicator that easily connects with other people both in person and virtually
- Enjoys working on different projects and to collaborate with others
- Is fluent in English
Ideally, you would also have experience working in a multinational company with colleagues in many different countries and understand different cultures. Having a sense of urgency will be a key aspect of this role as our organisation is highly dynamic and fast-paced. This is a great role for a skilled and confident problem solver who takes initiatives and works proactively.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait
We are building diverse, inclusive teams, and encourage applications from everyone who can see themselves working with us. In this recruitment process ASSA ABLOY cooperates with OnePartnerGroup. We who work with this recruitment process are called Christina Stenbeck ([email protected]) and Emelina Sjösten ([email protected]). You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions or would like to know more about the role. All applications are processed on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline.
We look forward to reading your application!
Let’s create a safer and more open world – together!