Statkraft Sverige AB - Östersund | Jämtlands län, Östersund | Ingenjörsyrken
Titanx Engine Cooling AB
AE Product Engineer for Titanx
TitanX Engine Cooling in Sölvesborg is hiring an AE Product Engineer.
The AE Product Engineer is part of the Advanced Engineering (AE) department, within the R&D organization at Group level. As AE Product Engineer you drive the development of new products and new technologies or evolutions of existing ones, coordinating said activities with all relevant departments inside TitanX and with external partners.
The development work is done in project form, your work is to initiate, plan, conduct and coordinate the research, development, design and validation activities in the project.
With the rapid mutation of vehicles from internal combustion engines towards electro-mobility, it is important the Advanced Engineer has in-depth knowledge in both fields and how they are relevant to TitanX products, not only the front cooling components but also HVAC component (condensers, chillers and system).
Main tasks and responsibilities
Work in accordance with TISIX, the Constant Innovation Policy, Project Handbook, IATF 16949 as well as existing internal policies & procedures applying to R&D and PPE
• Manage the research, design, development and validation of products and systems to respect TitanX internal requirements and customer specifications
• Create the necessary technical documentation for each component and module in the projects
• Perform calculations/simulations (primarily 0D and functional models, occasionally 3D) and liaise those performed at specialist departments inside TitanX or by external partners
• Implement the necessary reliability tools, such as Lessons Learned, Functional Analysis, DFMEA, DVP&R and Design Reviews
• Perform Forecast Value Analysis, DFA/DFM and Design to cost
• Initiate test-, measurements-, simulation- and prototype-requests
• Proactively participate in technical meetings within TitanX and with the involved suppliers, customers and strategic partners
• Participate actively in reaching the objectives for the Group R&D departments
As a person, you are open and curious with an innovative mind! You like working in a climate with rapid changes and you are motivated by planning and driving your work and take decisions within your area of responsibility. You are proactive, take initiative, see what needs to be done and do it. You´ve got strong interpersonal communication skills as well as good cooperative skills, and you are not afraid to challenge the organization.
Minimum Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with focus on mechanical engineering and in particular vehicle powertrain technology
– Practical experience in engineering of automotive components, preferably heat-exchangers, cooling systems, or HVAC components or system
– Proven CAE skills, especially CAD, Matlab
– Can fluently communicate in English, both in speech and in written
What we offer
We describe our work environment as international, empowering, multicultural, quick and dynamic. TitanX's mid-size and global perimeter requires involvement and exposure from us all. We encourage international mobility within the TitanX group and working part time from home is always an option.
A place where you can make a difference.
Do not hesitate to submit your application today as selection is ongoing. For further questions about the position, you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Emma Hördegård on telephone number 0470-32 38 39 or email [email protected], alternatively Sanna Olsson on telephone number 0733-94 84 73 or email [email protected]
TitanX Engine Cooling is a global supplier of powertrain cooling solutions to commercial vehicles, both for OEMs and the independent aftermarket.
TitanX with annual sales of over 2,000 million SEK has some 900 employees worldwide. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden and has development and manufacturing sites in Mjällby and Linköping in Sweden and in Jamestown, NY, USA. In addition we have three manufacturing plants: Jaguariuna in the Sao Paolo area in Brazil, Kunshan in the Shanghai region in China and Saltillo near Monterrey in Mexico. In Opole, Poland, we pack goods for the aftermarket.