World-leading company in data analytics
R&D – Research and Development Lund, Sweden
Do you want to work at a world-leading company in data analytics in Lund?
It is a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Full Stack Engineer
As our next Full Stack Engineer with the our Cloud Services organization, you will create and release small increments of value, with quality, multiple times per day. You will constantly evolve and learn new things. You will join a high-performing team committed to continuous improvement and be reporting to a manager invested in unlocking potential in you.
Join a team of developers owning many cloud based microservices, including: sharing, alerting, mobile, push notifications, feature flags and more backend services deployed in a multi-tenant SaaS solution supporting thousands of signups per month.
- Working on technologies supporting end to end features from front end user interfaces to back end scalable microservices supporting many thousands of concurrent users.
- Participating in all aspects of software engineering including designing, planning, coding, verifying, integrating, releasing, monitoring, supporting and maintaining of cloud scale services.
- Collaborating with other development team members and teams on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Collaborating with managers, architects, site reliability engineers, quality assurance verifiers, and security office specialists to advance the team roadmap.
- Reviewing architectural proposals to ensure a sound solution that doesn’t compromise expansion, scale, performance and robustness.
- Utilizing an Agile software engineering process to continuously deliver and deploy quality and feature improvements in a cloud environment.
- Engaging in sprint cycle around planning with estimation, daily scrum, demo and retrospective.
- Ensuring that deliverables meet requirements and recommend alternatives where appropriate.
- Paying attention to detail and make user experience a top priority.
- Striving for fully automated solutions and high-quality code.
- Taking an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental customer value achievements.
- Experience with full stack application engineering.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS, Go or similar.
- Experience with developing scalable micro-services using cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiar with building at scale with concepts such as rate limiting, service level indicators, performance metrics and thread tracing.
- Experience of closely collaborating with design teams, R&D, Product Management and other parts of the organization.
- Have a broad technical interest and like to stay up to date on the latest advances in the software field.
- Love taking initiative and serious about continuous learning; a can-do attitude is important.
- Breakfast/fresh fruit/monthly fika and a restaurant with our own chefs (variety of subsidized lunches).
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
In this recruitment, we collaborate with OnePartnerGroup. The position is a permanent full-time employment, based in Lund.
Please contact IT recruitment consultant Eva Karlsdotter.
[email protected], 073 – 248 47 60