IT Project Manager
Husqvarna Group is the world’s leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care, watering products and power tools for construction. Husqvarna Group sells their products all over the world, with a focus in Europe, North America and Asia. They are dedicated to profitable growth and the road ahead is paved for continued successful development. Husqvarna Group consists of three Divisions; Husqvarna, Gardena and Construction.
We are now hiring a senior IT Project Manager for Husqvarna Group. This is one of several roles that Husqvarna Group is recruiting to ensure the successful implementation of, and transition to, a Cloud ERP environment across its entire global organization.
As part of the Global Information Services (GIS) team, you will be Husqvarna’s technical lead for the Cloud ERP project, reporting to the overall Program Manager. Your objective will be to ensure that Husqvarna meets its technical requirements and expectations of the project.
If you have extensive experience in running IT or business system projects, and you enjoy the challenge of managing a range of resources and stakeholders, you might be the right person for the position. This is a global role that can be based at any of Husqvarna’s sites in Gothenburg, Stockholm or Huskvarna.
Background to the Cloud ERP project
In a world of connected services, omni-channel sales and customer experience, a modern and harmonized IT backbone is an important business enabler. The core of Husqvarna’s IT backbone is the ERP, used to support key business functions such as sales & distribution, customer service, supply & logistics, purchasing, manufacturing, service centers and finance.
Husqvarna Group’s strategy 2025 contains ambitious plans connected to customer experience, partnerships, data and services. In order to fully realize these strategic ambitions and goals, Husqvarna’s IT backbone will be modernized to support the transformation needed. A journey has therefore been started to implement and transition to a Cloud ERP environment across the global organization.
Your role at Husqvarna Group
This is a senior IT Project Manager position. As the technical lead for Husqvarna’s Cloud ERP project, you will ensure the successful technical integration and ERP implementation of the program and its roll-out projects. This will involve coordinating GIS resources, external providers and deliverables so that time, quality and budget are kept within the constraints of the program.
Part of the complexity of this role stems from the many interfaces it has with a wide range of stakeholders. An overall program level oversees the project within GIS, and you will report to the program manager. You will collaborate closely with the immediate GIS team as well as external GIS infrastructure and service providers. Further, you will work hand-in-hand with the System Integrator (SI) and ERP platform vendor and manage other internal and external technical contacts.
You will drive the project together with the Business Project Lead and the SI Project Manager, and your responsibilities will include:
- Providing execution oversight for the IT work stream.
- Driving the technical strategy and deliverables.
- Managing technical integration across the program.
- Handling contractor management (including SI) and claim management including cut-over/go-live.
- Overseeing the change management process and handling change requests within the project.
- Reporting on the progress and escalating any relevant changes to the project plan in a timely manner.
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who has held similar roles at a senior level, preferably in international organizations. You have a thorough understanding of technical integrations and have driven a number of ERP implementation roll-outs.
Your personal characteristics include leadership and teamwork skills, adept stakeholder management, willingness to learn, attention to details, enthusiasm, personal drive, flexibility, and the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
As a Project Manager and leader, you are methodical, clear and always keep your eye on scheduling, quality and costs. You are nonetheless able to balance the rigor of a project with the need for flexibility and speed.
Ideally you have:
- Either a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field.
- 8+ years of IT project management experience at a senior level, including proven skills in managing and delivering complex projects.
- Solid knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills (speaking and writing), and an ability to articulate complex information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and familiarity with managing a diversity of internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent, professional English (speaking and writing).
- Experience in managing multinational teams cross continents.
- Previous experience in a global manufacturing business in cross-functional teams is a strong merit.
This recruitment is being managed by OnePartnerGroup. Initial contact should be made via responsible recruitment consultants, Marcus Rosenblom and Lotta Ryman, who can also answer your questions. Contact Marcus on tel. +46 (0) 36 440 90 11 or [email protected] and Lotta on tel +46 (0) 73 394 79 12 or [email protected]