IT Integration Lead
Husqvarna Group is the world’s leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care, watering products and power tools for construction. Husqvarna Group sells their products all over the world, with a focus in Europe, North America and Asia. They are dedicated to profitable growth and the road ahead is paved for continued successful development. Husqvarna Group consists of three Divisions; Husqvarna, Gardena and Construction.
We are now hiring an IT Integration Lead for Husqvarna Group. This is one of several roles that Husqvarna Group is recruiting to ensure the successful implementation of, and transition to, a Cloud ERP environment across its entire global organisation.
As the IT Integration Lead within the Cloud ERP project, you will be responsible for coordinating the required IT integrations, managing the integration team and ensuring that integration progress is properly documented. Ultimately, you will ensure that prioritized integrations take place in a timely manner and with good quality. You will report to the IT Project Manager for the project.
If you have previously managed IT integrations with external systems during Cloud, ERP or other software implementation roll-outs, and you enjoy being at the busy center of coordination activities, you might be the right person for the position. This is a global role that can be based at any of Husqvarna’s sites in Gothenburg, Stockholm or Huskvarna.
Background to the Cloud ERP project
In a world of connected services, omni-channel sales and customer experience, a modern and harmonized IT backbone is an important business enabler. The core of Husqvarna’s IT backbone is the ERP, used to support key business functions such as sales & distribution, customer service, supply & logistics, purchasing, manufacturing, service centers and finance.
Husqvarna Group’s strategy 2025 contains ambitious plans connected to customer experience, partnerships, data and services. In order to fully realize these strategic ambitions and goals, Husqvarna’s IT backbone will be modernized to support the transformation needed. A journey has therefore been started to implement and transition to a Cloud ERP environment across the global organization.
Your role at Husqvarna Group
This is a senior IT Integration Lead position, a role that requires an understanding of the complexities of all aspects of integration. You will be responsible for ensuring that that the relevant scope of integrations are implemented for both long-term and interim purposes. You will oversee all integration progress to keep to time and quality objectives and enable future Cloud ERP business processes.
Part of the complexity of this role stems from the many interfaces it has with an array of stakeholders. These include the Integration team that you manage, Husqvarna business process leads, and a wide range of internal and external technical experts and providers.
This role will be placed within the Global Information Services (GIS) team. An overall program level oversees the Cloud ERP project within GIS, and you will report to the IT Project Manager for the project.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Integration scope & approach for Cloud ERP implementation
- Define the scope of integrations to be implemented.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture team and Head of Integration team to decide integration patterns to be implemented taking into account Cloud ERP best practices, Husqvarna business processes, enterprise architecture and security.
- Align with systems integration partner(s) and ERP vendor on integration best practices.
- Plan, coordinate and drive all integration related implementation activities.
- Plan and prioritize integration development work.
- Coordinate Husqvarna integration work across key interfaces.
- Review progress of System Integrator partner integration development team.
- Execution oversight of all integration activities, including development, testing and documentation.
Who you are
We are looking for a person who has previous experience of coordinating IT integrations with external systems, preferably in international organizations. While you do not need to be a systems architect, you should have a thorough understanding of technical integrations be able to own the relevant issues.
As a project coordinator, you have a structured mindset and are able to clearly scope, prioritize, plan and coordinate activities. Your personal characteristics include good leadership and teamwork skills, willingness to learn, attention to details, enthusiasm, personal drive, flexibility, and the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
Ideally you have:
- Either a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in managing integrations with external systems during Cloud, ERP or other similar software implementation roll-outs.
- Team leadership experience.
- Strong communication skills (speaking and writing).
- Strong interpersonal skills and familiarity with managing a diversity of internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluent, professional English (speaking and writing).
- Previous experience in a global manufacturing business in cross-functional teams and/or working in multinational teams cross continents is a strong merit.
This recruitment is being managed by OnePartnerGroup. Initial contact should be made via responsible recruitment consultants, Marcus Rosenblom and Lotta Ryman, who can also answer your questions. Contact Marcus on tel. +46 (0) 36 440 90 11 or [email protected] and Lotta on tel +46 (0) 73 394 79 12 or [email protected]