Enterprise Architect Applications to Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The Group’s products and solutions are sold under the main brands Husqvarna & Gardena that serves professionals in more than 140 countries. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 42 billion and the Group has more than 12,000 employees in 40 countries.
We are now recruiting the next Enterprise Architect Applications to Husqvarna Group.
Do you consider yourself an architectural specialist with the urge to make a difference in a global market leading company within garden products? This might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis, so don´t hesitate with your application.
Your role at Husqvarna Group
In the role of Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for one of our divisions and use your skills to create and maintain Target Architecture for Husqvarna’s applications. You will continuously develop your competence and be on the edge of your expertise.
You will be given the possibility to make a real impact in the organization and work in a global context with big career opportunities as well in a flexible organization with focus on personal development and work-life balance.
Your work duties will be varied but it will include i.e:
- Provide expertise in the area of application architecture.
- Communicate understanding and knowledge of the overall application landscape of Husqvarna group
- Be responsible against Gardena divisions from EA team.
- Coordination with other domain & solution architects within GIS.
- Contribute to the Development the EA function and governance structure
- Lead development of strategies and roadmaps, create and maintain target architecture,
- Lead workshops
- Lead architecture networks. Educate and communicate architecture to different stakeholders
- Explore new channels/approaches
- Support project initiatives and different kind of investigations
- Provide Governance for Architecture Decisions and Compliance.
- Continuously seek knowledge to stay updated and share this knowledge in the organization
- Develop frameworks and drive new ways of working
You will be a part Enterprise Architecture team within Husqvarna GIS (Global Information Services). GIS is responsible for the IT – deliviery throughout the group and is located in Huskvarna, Jonsered, Stockholm, Ulm (Germany) and Charlotte (US).
This position be placed in either Huskvarna, Stockholm or Jonsered.
To succeed is this role you are an IT-specialist with wide experience in application architecture. You hold good communication and leadership skills with a passion for seeking new knowledge in order to create the best result possible.
You have BSC or MSC in relevant field and many years of experience in IT applications. You are a senior architect with relevant EA-experience and a good sense for the bigger picture.
If you have experience in managing projects and knowledge in a manufacturing processes in relation to EA that is considered a great merit.
You have excellent verbal and written skills in English. Swedish and German is an advantage.
Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for?
Fill in an application immediately!
This recruitment is conducted by OnePartnerGroup and therefore all initial contact is with them. For questions regarding the process please contact recruitment consultant Marcus Rosenblom at, [email protected], +46 (36) 440 90 11