Dynamics CRM Technology Manager
Husqvarna Group is the world’s leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care, watering products and power tools for construction. Husqvarna Group sells their products all over the world, with a focus in Europe, North America and Asia. They are dedicated to profitable growth and the road ahead is paved for continued successful development. Husqvarna Group consists of three divisions; Husqvarna, Gardena and Construction.
We are now looking for a Dynamics CRM Technology Manager, who wants to join us in Husqvarna Group’s digital journey. This is a key role within our team, you will work closely internally with our Global Information Systems (IT) and with our key business stakeholders.
Do you want to be a part of shaping Husqvarnas’ digital future?
We are on an exciting journey, growing in terms of volume of support and enabling new features as we evolve within customer journey and overall greatly evolving digital landscape. This role will belong to the global CRM Services team; a team within the IT-organization, GIS. CRM Services work with Husqvarna groups’ external development teams, internal and external project team members. The world is changing and so do our customer experiences. And that change opens for exciting challenges that question the new ways of delivering better, more integrated service experiences to our customers.
In this position you will have an active ownership for the Technology domain and maintenance management which means that you initiate and control upgrades, changes, enhancements and decommissioning for the domain. Further, your responsibilities in this roll will be to;
- Create and maintain proactive maintenance plans.
- Ensure the technology area is aligned with business needs and develop towards the services strategy.
- Entails keeping the platform up to date including not only from a technical upgrade perspective, but also adopting and including relevant configuration changes as the product evolves.
- Support & maintain service commitments together with Service Manager.
- Approve releases, including extra releases and hotfixes, with the platform vendors after discussion with Service Delivery Lead.
- Advise and approve design proposals and projects from a domain point of view.
- Participate in pre-studies, demos, projects and smaller change activities.
- Manage and assist sourced partner to optimize the service delivery including release, capacity, asset management, IT Security etc. Assist in requirements gathering and quality assurance.
- Ensure that the Dev Ops and agile development principles are working within the development team and Husqvarna
- Supports audit compliance of the IT service. Assists in license management and ensures regular reviews of access management.
- Act as an advisor for problem investigations and complex incident resolution within the domain.
- Be responsible to own technical guidelines, procedures and standards for the domain.
Who are you?
To be successful as a Dynamics CRM Technical Manager, you should most likely have the following capabilities and experiences:
- Education: Minimal bachelor’s degree, (preferred field of study: technology or business)
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM across sales, service and marketing modules. Dynamics platform knowledge also includes USD and knowledge around CTI integrations.
- Knowledge in Power Apps, and RESCO Mobile, a plus.
- Professional experience in roles that greatly worked with Dynamics CRM technologies, and experience in leading projects
- Fluent in English
As person you have excellent communication and networking skills, a high level of capability to build trust and work in a prestige less environment where transparency is key. You have the ability to be proactive and work well under pressure and is a self-motivated person with strong sense of ownership.
The position is placed in Huskvarna area, Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden but we are open to discuss other placements if needed.
Our offer to you
We seek people who have a great sense of self-motivation, creative problem solvers who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment – people with a strong desire to add value. Our key behaviors always begins with ME, I take ownership and I ask myself: What can I do? You will get the opportunity to develop your talents and career in an ambitious and fast growing international company, working within an entrepreneurial culture, combined with a passionate local spirit. Husqvarna Group offers a global dynamic workplace with a lot of potential for a person who is willing to take on responsibility. Husqvarna has in addition, very attractive employee benefits.
This recruitment is being managed by OnePartnerGroup. Initial contact should be made via the responsible recruitment consultants, Lotta Ryman or Marcus Rosenblom, who can also answer your questions. Contact Lotta on tel. +46 (0) 73 394 79 12 or [email protected] or Marcus on tel. +46 (0) 36 440 90 11 or [email protected].