Husqvarna Group is the world’s leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care, watering products and power tools for construction. Husqvarna Group sells their products all over the world, with a focus in Europe, North America and Asia. They are dedicated to profitable growth and the road ahead is paved for continued successful development. Husqvarna Group consists of three Divisions; Husqvarna, Gardena and Construction.
We are now hiring a Data Manager for Husqvarna Group. This is one of several roles that Husqvarna Group is recruiting to ensure the successful implementation of, and transition to, a Cloud ERP environment across its entire global organisation.
As the Data Manager within the Cloud ERP project, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the future data model and data governance of the Cloud ERP environment. You will oversee data migration during implementation and report to the IT Project Manager for the project.
If you have similar experience leading data management processes throughout large-scale transformations, and you enjoy a highly collaborative role, you might be the right person for the position. This is a global role that can be based at any of Husqvarna’s sites in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Huskvarna, Ulm (Germany) or Charlotte (US).
Background to the Cloud ERP project
In a world of connected services, omni-channel sales and customer experience, a modern and harmonized IT backbone is an important business enabler. The core of Husqvarna’s IT backbone is the ERP, used to support key business functions such as sales & distribution, customer service, supply & logistics, purchasing, manufacturing, service centers and finance.
Husqvarna Group’s strategy 2025 contains ambitious plans connected to customer experience, partnerships, data and services. In order to fully realize these strategic ambitions and goals, Husqvarna’s IT backbone will be modernized to support the transformation needed. A journey has therefore been started to implement and transition to a Cloud ERP environment across the global organization.
Your role at Husqvarna Group
In addition to technical competence, this senior Data Manager position combines leadership, strategy, and execution skills. As the Data Manager, you will have three major objectives: establish and maintain the future data model and data governance of the Cloud ERP environment; safeguard data ownership and data quality practices over time; plan and execute data cleansing and data migration activities during implementation. This will involve extensive collaboration with process leads and data owners within Husqvarna’s business as you will coach them in their data activities before, during and after the transformation process. You will also work closely with a wide range of internal and external technical, project and regulatory colleagues.
This role will be placed within the Global Information Services (GIS) team. An overall program level oversees the Cloud ERP project within GIS, and you will report to the IT Project Manager for the project.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be to:
- Define the future Cloud ERP – Data Model and Data Governance setup.
- Define the Cloud ERP data model in collaboration with key interfaces.
- Define data object ownership.
- For each master data object, define which system is to be used as the “master” as well as the replication logic.
- Define future practices to ensure data quality over time.
- Cooperate with process leads and data owners for regulatory compliance.
- Update the data model throughout the transformation roadmap journey.
- Engage with stakeholders and system owners across the impacted application landscape and data domains.
- Define data cleansing and data migration approach and planning during implementation.
- Own the master data management object configuration.
Who you are
We are looking for a senior data management and strategy expert who has worked with similar projects, preferably in international organizations. Familiarity with the challenges of such projects, and the ability to lead fruitful stakeholder dialogue with system owners across the impacted application landscape and data domains is a must.
Your personal characteristics include teamwork skills, willingness to learn, attention to details, enthusiasm, personal drive, flexibility, and the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
While you will not have direct personnel responsibilities, you will manage virtual teams and need to lead and support colleagues that belong to other teams. You should therefore have strong interpersonal skills.
Ideally you have:
- Either a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field.
- 5+ years working with data management and strategy at a senior level, including proven skills in large-scale transformations.
- Deep knowledge of, and experience, in data modelling and data governance.
- Solid ERP and data migration experience.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to interact with governance forums to gain buy-in to new data model and initiate change management efforts.
- Fluent, professional English (speaking and writing).
- Previous experience in a global manufacturing business in cross-functional teams and/or working in multinational teams cross continents is a strong merit.
This recruitment is being managed by OnePartnerGroup. Initial contact should be made via responsible recruitment consultant Marcus Rosenblom who can also answer your questions. Contact Marcus on tel. +46 (0) 36 440 90 11 or [email protected]