Join the team, as Financial Controll to Forza Fotball
Forza Football builds and designs the future of football technology. With our primary product, we provide access to all the world's football matches for every fan in the world while advocating to end racism and homophobia in football. The mission we are striving towards is to:
- Make the world of football a better place and available for everyone.
The Finance team is now looking for a Financial Controller to help us enter a more advanced and digital phase when it comes to finances and accounting. You will work closely with the CFO and Senior Accountant in Forza Football and several related associate (sister) companies. We are based in Göteborg, but you can work from anywhere as long as you occasionally can meet up with colleagues in the office. Of course, the finance team and the company will be there to support you, but you need to be primarily self-reliant in everyday work.
What you will do:
- Quality assurance of the financial information
- Overseeing accounting processes and monthly closing
- Financial accounting, such as intercompany transactions, equity transactions, etc
- Managing cryptocurrency accounting
- Financial statements and annual accounts
- Financial aspects when setting up new companies
- Projects to improve and automate financial processes and ways of working.
- Responsible for accounting and bookkeeping for specific areas/companies
- Good knowledge in Swedish accounting standards and tax laws.
- A couple of years of experience within accounting and financial accounting such as intercompany transactions and pricing, equity transactions (for example, shareholder contributions, emission of shares, warrants scheme, etc.)
- Experience in managing financial statements and annual accounts
- Experience from structuring quality assurance of financial information.
- You have some degree in accounting (university, KY, or similar)
- A strong interest in tech and using technology to improve processes
- You have the drive to learn new things and to improve the company you work at
- You embrace changes and can run processes independently
- No prestige when it comes to helping out where it is needed
- You are fluent in English and Swedish
What we offer:
- Six weeks paid vacation
- Health care Insurance
- A good pensions package
- Parental Leave pay
- An outstanding wellness contribution
- Continuous training
- Hardware needed to perform your tasks
- Profit-sharing program
Why work at Forza Football:
Forza Football is a team of 25 people from 10 different countries, passionately crafting solutions using modern technologies to redefine the world of football in terms of access and equality. We're based in the heart of Gothenburg, Sweden, and our free football academy is in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
The company is bootstrapped and profitable, which means no interference from investors. We have complete control over our company and products, and we build things we are proud of. We keep everything simple and avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy. We value self-reliance and believe the success of the company relies on the actions of each individual.
We do not hire solely based on experience or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire people who are smart, passionate, and self-driven and can learn and adapt quickly to change. We are an equal opportunity employer and are excited to expand our team with diverse talents from different backgrounds and cultures.
Our motto is that if the team is feeling well, the company is feeling well. That's why we created what we believe is one of the best ways of working where every employee has the autonomy to create a good balance between work and free time. As with everything, we strive to make the work environment and our products even better. Together we can make the world of football a better place and available for everyone.
Read more: https://forzafootball.com/company.
If interested, apply right away. We’re processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to hearing from you!
This recruitment is conducted by OnePartnerGroup, therefore all initial contact is with them. For questions regarding the process please contact recruitment consultant.