English speaking Sales Development Representative
Textalk Media in Gothenburg is looking for a Sales Development Represenatative who values great journalism and gets motivated by the thought of working with something that will increase people's participation in society. You will work with a team of talented sales- and onboarding people to make sure that more publishers ensure the next generation of digital editions.
Are you ready to join a growing company within the media tech industry? Our SaaS platform Prenly serves publishers and media houses all over the Nordics with huge success with more than 80% of all the Swedish daily newspapers.
Our goal with this recruitment is to grow even more outside of Sweden with focus on Denmark, Norway and Finland. Our potential clients are every company or organisation that wants to publish a publication online and want to be sure that their readers get the best out of the content. We strive every day to ensure that the readers get the most accessible and readable publications on the market.
We are looking for hungry, curious and dedicated salespeople to join our sales team of four people. Since we are working within a constantly changing industry, we want our sales team to have a ”beginners mindset” with a willingness to learn and adapt in an environment that always will encourage new ideas and plans for executing them. Our head office is in Krokslätts fabriker, Mölndal, Sweden but we operate daily with the vision of ”remote first” where we, together with our colleagues, try to find the perfect balance for each individual. The company, Textalk Media AB, is constantly growing and our ambitions and goals are high, but we are not in a rush.
Your daily work
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers within assigned territories.
- Drive outbound prospecting activities by phone, email, LinkedIn.
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for your assigned Account Executives and participate in them.
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for yourself and conduct the meeting.
- Develop the outbound prospecting process with the entire Sales team.
- Qualify and handover to AEs inbound leads from medium and large businesses.
- Close inbound leads from small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
- You have excellent phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience from sales.
- You have a technical interest and the ability to hold basic technical discussions.
- You are goal oriented.
- You are self-disciplined.
- You are a team player with the ability to enthuse others.
- You are striving to learn more and constantly grow as a person both professional and private.
- You are fluent in English, both writing and speaking (fluent in Swedish is a plus)
- Experience from selling SaaS products.
- Experience from working with CRM-systems.
- Fluent in either Norwegian, Danish or Finnish – or why not all of them.
You are passionate about people, sales and driving businesses forward. You are curious to learn new things and take pride in being quality minded about the things you do. You are dedicated to your tasks and believe in our vision and what we want to accomplish.
We look forward to hearing from you soon! This recruitment is handled by OnePartnerGroup in Gothenburg, recruitment consultant Anel Bosnjo. For further questions call +46734304996 or email [email protected]