Kalmar län, Kalmar | IT/Teknik
Danfoss is looking for a Senior Software Engineer
We need to strengthen our development team with a Senior Software Engineer! In Älmhult, where our System Development Tools Team is located, we work with developing or own set of tools (PLUS+1 Tools) to support our customers in creating and maintaining control software for their machines. We are just over 10 people working in an international organization with customers all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to design, develop, and support the PLUS+1 Tools (GUIDE and Service Tools). The preferred candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in software development.
• Contribute to all phases of development, including requirement capturing, specification development, design, software development and validation/verification.
• Participate in design reviews, FMEAs and Safety Analysis and Hazard and Risk Assessments
• Develop software solutions using a High-Level language IDE
• Provide maintenance and support for existing applications
• Participate in global cross functional project teams
To be considered for this position, you must have a track record of solving real customer specific requirements with software solutions
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Software engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical field
• Minimum of five years’ experience in software development including knowledge of software processes, design and test practices
• High-Level language such C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java
• Good knowledge about Object Oriented Programming and event driven Programming
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
In this recruitment we cooperate with OnePartnerGroup. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact recruitment consultant Fredrik Liwander on [email protected] or +46 70 149 70 60. Please send your resume as soon as possible. Please visit www.onepartnergroup.se to apply!
• Fluent English language skills are essential